1. Why is the desynchronization of the G-BOTS start so big on GetGems and on your marketplace?
— We planned it that way. We have a sequence of launching partner collections, which we follow.
2. Why did you decide to sell the collection by category and not by fixed price?
— That was the right thing to do then. This made it possible to obtain excellent results, which gave a powerful impetus to the emergence of the NFT market on TON.
3. Question about the auction. Could a person who put something up for auction be able to remove it from sale if there’ll be an active bid?
— There are two types of auctions. We officially announce it later.
4. Were there any other ideas of using diamonds for marketing purposes other than an airdrop under the terms and conditions presented? What are they? Why was this way chosen?
— Other ideas are not yet addressed.
5. When, on the MarketPlace, there will be a feature to save filters when you return to the previous page?
— That goes right to our To-Do List.
6. Are you planning to make normal backgrounds for diamonds in Tonkeeper?
— Currently it is not planned.
7. When will diamonds appear next to wallet addresses in the explorer?
— We're working on that, but without setting any specific deadline.
8. Will diamonds be part of something like a Ton Place?
— There was no Ton Place on our Road Map, we just made an agreement with them. Maybe we can come to some agreement with other projects, who knows.
9. Are you thinking about Telegram Premium for TON Diamond holders?
— No. It was never on our Road Map.
10. Will the rarity of the diamond be taken into account somehow? Not the size.
— The same as in the other collections. The rarity has an effect on the value of diamonds on the secondary market.
11. Will there be more loot boxes added to diamonds, similar to the StickerFace?
— No, there won’t.
12. Are you going to make it possible to add permanent additional airdrops to your diamonds, similar to StickerFace?
— No, it was a one-time integration with StickerFace for now. Going forward, airdrops are expected to become the norm.
13. Since the founder of TON Frogs leaked private correspondence, and now it’s all public, may I ask: What caused the rise of the commission percent? First from 10% to 15%, and then suddenly up to 50% in 2-3 days before the sale of the frogs on the next marketplace?
— The Marketplace has the right to offer any commission, the partner's right to refuse or agree to the terms. And TON Diamonds gives an excellent start and oversees everything all the way through, including investing financially. May I remind you that we paid for half the TON Frogs ad campaign, but their team let us down on many issues: the lack of the best price for our holders, unwillingness to wait for our launch, missed deadlines, threats and disclosure of personal information. That is why we broke off the partnership. Anyway, we wish them all the best and we don't bear grudges.
14. Have you considered interacting with the Diamond Exchanges of Hong Kong, Tel Aviv, New York, Hong Kong?
— No, we haven’t.
15. What are your plans for the secondary market? What's the way to keep it active?
— Airdrops, initial access to unique collections, etc. Everything we announced before. We’re the 1st in secondary market sales in the last 7 days and the 2nd in sales in the last 30 days.
16. What are your promotional plans for the next 6 months?
— Launch artist’s collections, implement Road Map, develop the marketplace.
17. When are we expecting exclusive collections and what are they going to be about?
— Within 2 weeks we will announce a new artist. All future collections are related to the art community and artists.
18. Will there be a raffle for real diamonds, as stated on the promo-page?
— Yes. We'll do the things we promised.
19. According to your Road Map, you need to get 100K subscribers, in which telegram channel - English or Russian? What about Twitter? Or do you have a specific goal?
— Nothing specific, just the total audience.
20. What is the need to reach 100K subscribers?
— One of the indicators of the growth of the audience around the project.
21. Why was Andrew Rogozov so passionate about your collection?
— When Andrew talked about TON, there was no NFT market at all, and the only ones who made an NFT-case were the TON Diamonds collection.That's probably why, but we don’t know for sure.
22. TON Diamond Party 18+? What if your holder is a child?
— There will be just an exhibition and a party on October 14th. The child will be able to look at the wonderful collections on the big screen. With parents, of course.
23. Giving away 10 of the 700 rarest NFTs in the collection devalues them, isn’t it?
— Airdrop draws attention to the collection and ensures its development.
24. Why did you choose big diamonds for the airdrop?
— We have already done an airdrop with small and medium diamonds. It's time to try it with the big ones.
25. Will holders of big and medium diamonds have any privileges besides early access to presales and the exhibition?
— They also have lower commissions on the TON Diamonds marketplace.
26. Why didn’t you make any promotional video for your collection on Twitter, YouTube or Tik Tok before the first presale? Could this be the reason why there was no sold-out?
— Presale sold-outs took hours, sometimes even minutes.
27. Why hasn't there been a big diamond sold-out yet?
— Crypto Winter. It’s not only about our collection.
28. Why didn't the Annihilationcollection have a promo video?
— A promotional video is not a magic pill for a sold-out.
29. The Exhibition in Dubai in October is a replacement for the TON Diamonds Party at the end of Q4?
— It will be both: an exhibition and a party. The event will have an official part with a traditional buffet and acquaintances, which will gently flow into a party with DJ.
30. Are there any other privileges planned for holders besides granting exclusive access to collection purchases? If so, what are they?
— Airdrops and reduced commission on the marketplace. For big Diamond owners - 0%.