1. Pokras, how and when you found out about the ton.diamonds project?
I flew back to Saint-Petersburg, from Bali, at the beginning of June. My friend invited me to a dinner with the project developers on TON, it was here that I met @makhoov and the project itself. Before that, I already had a clear idea about the blockchain’s ecosystem, but I do not tend to participate in any kind of project without a personal meeting and a proper discussion. After the acquaintance, I was persuaded that I was working with a cool project and a reliable team.
2. Pokras, how much time it took you to create the artworks for the TON NFT Exhibition?
The term for “calligrafuturism” was created in 2015, starting there I began writing the concept and the manifest. In 2021, for the first time, I made the animated parts of the manifest, and at the beginning of 2022, we pumped up the skill and started working on the new series. 10 months later we showcased 3 points. In general, 1 point takes a month – digitizing the canvas, AE animation, frame elements’ animation (yes, a lot of details are animated by hand), assembling a project into the final animation, voice recording, mastering, and rendering. This type of art - is a patient and meticulous work, but it drives your passion.
3. Pokras, what are the top 3 colors of your Diamonds?
Cosmos, Andromeda, Sky, and Sea.
4. Pokras, will you do a giveaway for at least 1 NFT among the community members?
If (or when) I will launch a collection with more copies – there will be a giveaway, and more than one. The community is very alive and attentive, I would be happy to give the same kind og energy in return.
5. Pokras, what is your personal opinion about the TON blockchain? Do you see the perspective of growth?
Yes, a lot of insights and a general understanding of the vector of TON’s development convinced me that guys know what they are doing, and how to do it in a cool way. Telegram support is very important to us – it is the main messenger and one of the favorite applications when it comes to functionality, quality of service, and growth rates.
6. Pokras, are you familiar with Ton.Place? Do you have an account?
Yes, I am familiar with this platform, but it is not the time to make an account yet.
7. Is there any NFT in the TON, that catches your eye as an artist? If so, which ones?
I’m still getting to know the market – I love the simplicity of the transaction and democratic prices on artworks. Waiting for many other artists from various blockchains and marketplaces to come to the platform.