1. How much did the team spend in 2022?
— You can find this information on the blockchain.
2. In which quarter are you planning to launch a marketing campaign targeting foreign audience?
— We'll soon announce partnerships with foreign artists as well as upcoming exhibitions.
3. Does the team understand that without Discord, Twitter, Mirror, Reddit, foreigners don't really take the project seriously? What are you planning to do in this direction?
— The team is already discussing how to launch Twitter and Reddit accounts in the best way possible.
4. When will you hold a sale of the second half of the TON Diamonds collection? How are you planning to do it and what results do you expect?
— Most likely in February or March. We plan to set one price for all Diamonds with a random distribution according to foreign standards.
5. When are you planning to have collaborations with influencers and the next exhibition?
— In spring.
6. How many people are there in the team and what is the monthly burn rate?
— 15 people, and the burn rate is clear from blockchain transactions.
7. What are the other sources of the project financing, other than commissions?
— The platform's profit now depends on the sale of TON Diamonds collection.
8. Are you planning to release a fashion collection together with Pokras?
— We'll think about it and discuss with Pokras.
9. When should we expect the roadmap for 2023?
— Before the end of February.
10. Do you want to hold an AMA session with the team?
— Not in the near future. We answer questions every Friday.
11. How should people(that are not holders) visiting your official Telegram channel understand that there is activity in the holders' chat and the project is still alive? How about making brief posts with news in the channel?
— The collection's trading volume reflects that the project is thriving. We're working on adding more information about community’s activity on the platform.
12. At the moment, Big Diamonds and Pokras are valued the most. New people buy Small and Medium Diamonds, enter the group chat, realize there isn’t much profit and they leave. The floor price will continue falling and everyone understands that. Let's come up with something to give Small and Medium Diamonds more value depending on the number of owned NFTs or introduce some sort of rating or utility. What are your thoughts on Small and Medium diamonds?
— We're discussing the opportunity to introduce a universal karma on the platform that will work similarly to how points are distributed in airdrops. We'll get back with announcements.
13. Will you add the sharks collection to the marketplace, since the holders are asking for it?